General Photography Policy
Wicked Tulips Photography Guidelines
Wicked Tulips Flower Farm provides a stunning backdrop for professional, amateur and smart phone photographers alike. All are welcome but we do require a site fee for professional photo shoots or anything for monetary gain. These include engagement, wedding, pet, family, senior portraits etc. See our professional guidelines and rates here. Non-professional photo enthusiasts who would like to take photos before or after hours for that magic light and less people are also welcome to make reservations here Please read the general photography guidelines below.
General Photography Guidelines (see separate list for professionals)
Please respect our Tulip field and farm by abiding by the following rules:
- We will allow tripods this year as a trial. Please be respectful and aware of other people and our delicate tulips. Do not use in high traffic areas or place in flower beds.
- No reflectors, light stands, props etc. during business hours
- Stay on the paths and out of the tulip beds- this includes equipment. If you damage flowers we expect that you will pay for them (Honor System). We will have designated areas for shots that make it look like you are in the tulip beds.
- Do not enter any buildings- this includes the barn, all outbuildings and especially the house. This is a private residence, please respect their privacy. This means no photo shoots on their porch or in the yard.
- Stay off all farm equipment including and not limited to tractors, etc.
- Snake Den Farm is home to several farmers not just Wicked Tulips Flower Farm. While you are welcome on our 6 acres you are not to enter neighboring farmer’s fields. See map below(map is coming soon) for an overview of the farm and where you can take photos and where you cannot. Anything outlined in red means do not enter.
- Park in designated parking area only.
- No tree climbing.
- We expect all visitors to respect the farm, its inhabitants and guests as well as the flora and fauna at all times.
Anyone not abiding by any portion of this policy will be asked to leave the farm immediately. Fees/Admission etc. will not be refunded. Rules are subject to change without notice. Updates will be posted at the top of this page.