CELEBRATE SPRING AT WICKED TULIPS FLOWER FARM!
We are closed. Saturday May 13th was our last day open. Hope to see you next year! VISIT the bloom Report TO SEE 2017 AND 2016 PICTURES & VIDEOS
Please do not visit us without pre-purchasing a ticket online during weekends and sold out weekdays.
Wicked Tulips has the largest u-pick tulip field in New England-Tulip lovers mark your calendars! Tiptoe through our tulip fields where you can experience the sights, sounds and smells of spring on a historic farm. Go home with a fresh, hand-picked bouquet of the most amazing tulips you have ever seen for $1 per stem. Young, old, singles, families, friends, romantic dates, green thumbs or black thumbs, bring your camera, a blanket, and prepare to make some beautiful memories.
We have two fields this year and three times the tulips!
- Our early field is 2 acres (200,000 tulips) and has a smaller show garden of 5,000 tulips. We plan to close this field by late April or early May and then open our larger field. Check the Bloom Report for updates.
- The larger late field is on 4.5 acres -2 acres more than last year! There are 400,000 u-pick tulips and 200,000 show garden tulips.
- We expect to sell out even during the week and hate to turn folks away. Pre-purchased tickets are required for Saturday-Sunday and highly recommended Tuesday-Friday.
- Tulips are $1/stem, groups are welcome, parking is free and dogs are not allowed (see details below).
Hours & Admission 2017
Follow our progress via the Bloom Report, Facebook and Instagram. Sign up for our newsletter and you can purchase your tickets a few days before the general public. Tulips are not included in admission and are $1 per stem.
- If you purchase a ticket for a weekend and are unable to attend for whatever reason, you can still use your ticket during the week.
- If you purchase a ticket for a weekday and can't attend you are welcome to come on another weekday.
- We are open rain or shine and will stay open as long as the show gardens are still in bloom.
- With 800,000 tulips planted, we doubt that we will run out of flowers but suggest coming earlier in the season to ensure that you are able to pick.
- Tickets are non-refundable unless we close the field/event.
- If you don't make it before we close we are sorry but we cannot offer refunds.
Park in designated spaces only (field parking). We suggest visiting early in the day or during the week.
Handicapped parking and porta-johns are available. Wheelchair and walker accessible but keep in mind that the roads and paths are unpaved, uneven and can be muddy, rocky and covered with straw. Paths are wide enough for wheelchairs. If you can off-road you are good to go ;)
Valid Service dogs only (no exceptions)-please respect this as it makes everyone's visit happier and safer. If you would like to schedule a before or after hours photo shoot with your well-behaved, and rabies vaccinated pooch, please see our photography guidelines here.
Groups are welcome: Simply pre-purchase tickets for your entire group here (link is coming). Special rates are not available, however, formal groups of 10 or more -scouts, nursing home, home-school, youth group, school, and gardening club etc., can request a free 15 minute Tulip Talk (only available during the week and you must schedule ahead at least 7 days in advance). Schedule your session here.
If you would like to learn more about tulips and get a personal tour led by the Tulipman, Jeroen Koeman, or our Tulip Queen, Keriann Koeman, you can request a longer talk of 30 minutes for $100. Schedule your session here. Once you have scheduled your visit you will receive a separate email with your link to purchase tickets.
We are located within the boundaries of Snake Den State Park. The farm entrance is on Brown Ave. Brown Ave is a winding country road, please drive slowly and carefully.
Wicked Tulips Flower Farm
90 Brown Ave
Johnston, RI 02919